Friday, May 3, 2013

TORONTO LIFE STYLEBOOK PARTY

This past Wednesday, Stephanie Flattered and I attended Toronto Life magazine's special interest issue, Stylebook Soiree. My name wasn't added until that morning so at lunch I visited Hudson's Bay store across from my office, and picked up this beautiful Spring/Summer top by Jessica Simpson. To add a little more "jazz" to my outfit I found a beautiful statement necklace from the jewelry line, Expressions. Party took place at The Distillery District here in Toronto Specifically at The Fermenting Cellar.


The green carpet entrance. Matched my outfit!  



 What I Wore:
Fidelity Denim
Jessica Simpson Floral Blouse
Expressions Statement Necklace 
Dooney + Bourke Vintage Bucket Handbag
Arturo Chiang "Chelsea" Black Leather Ankle Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment