Saturday, February 16, 2013

NYFW: OSCAR DE LA RENTA FALL 2013

Recently designers debuted their Fall 2013 RTW collections at New York Fashion Week. I'm going to kick off the archiving of my favourite collections and garments with Mr. New York himself, Oscar de la Renta. Another reason I choose Oscar's show was his recent design "partnership" with John Galliano. Oscar has stated he feels John has worked hard at his therapy since his shamed departure at Dior. I was working (here in Toronto, obviously) while the runway presentation was happening in NYC. I checked Twitter randomly to see what #NYFW buzz was going on, and it was Oscar de la Renta's presentation and everyone was ecstatic and tweeting about John Galliano's influence on this Fall 2013 collection. I just adore all the looks I have chosen below. It's a nice collection of Oscar de la Renta designs but I wonder what else could grow from this collaboration of two epic designers. 






  












Picture source: ELLE.com
View the entire Oscar de la Renta Fall 2013 runway show, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment