Monday, February 11, 2013

MY STYLE WHILE IN ANTIGUA

I found this "Bambu" brand Tunic top at the Sandals Grande Antigua, Beach Shop. It was my Birthday (February 5th) so Nathan bought it for me which was really sweet.





On our ATV Adventure I wore a few layers and tons of sunscreen!




Enjoyed wearing my new Shanghai Dream pants from French Connection. My Coach mini-mini legacy cross-body was perfect for carrying my bare essentials around with me.


One of my favourite dresses I found Spring 2011 at H+M. I wore this dress the night Nathan proposed to me at the Eiffel Tower. Black 100% Cashmere cardigan from Canadian brand, Joe Fresh.



Nathan also bought me this hat at the Sandals Grande Gift Shop because he didn't think I had enough protection from the sun. Again, SO sweet of him... 


My new Malene Birger Tweed Jacket spruced up any look, and kept me warm for our dinner evening's out on the resort.



I purchased the turquoise bead necklace and bracelet from a lady named, Beverly on the Dickenson Bay's beach in Antigua where we spent a lot of our time.



I love this dress which is from H+M and the sweater is from Top Shop. 



I love this song!  ~Which I heard while I was away.




No comments:

Post a Comment