Sunday, January 27, 2013

SATURDAY NIGHT AND THE SOHO HOUSE

Last night Nathan and I checked out Toronto's SOHO House that opened last year (September 2012). Canadian musician k-os was there to DJ one of the bars and celebrate his recent album, Black and Blonde. Wearing some of my favourite accessories but the glasses are new, a Birthday present from N8! I love my new eyeglass frames!!! We found them at C! Optical inside Sherway Gardens mall shopping yesterday. Monday I will be visiting my friends at Hakim by my office to get my prescription lenses put in. My fabulous new eyewear is designed by, Oliver Peoples and were reasonablly priced but the cost to place my perscription lenses with C! optical was too pricey ($267 vs. $60). I Hope Hakim Optical can change my lenses before we leave for vacation this Friday.. Fingers crossed, but if it doesn't happen, I still have my prescription RayBan sunglasses. ~thanks to shopping at The Bay and Hakim Optical









What I wore:
Lanston Maxi Dress
Aldo Black Booties
Oliver Peoples Eyewear
CND Shellac Nails in "Fedora"
Kate Spade Two-Toned Watch
Anna Dello Russo x H&M Zebra Bracelet
Coach mini-mini Legacy Crossbody with removable strap for Clutch gratification



SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!




No comments:

Post a Comment