Sunday, January 20, 2013

PARTS OF MY SATURDAY ROUTINES


Above: Art inside Shanghai Cowgirl 
Below: Graffiti tags spotted while we were out doing errands



Above: N8 found the hottest Hugo Boss vintage inspired, wool blend blazer and naturally I encouraged him to purchase it for a sophisticated 'everyday' use blazer. I love the colour and pattern blend too.
Below: One of my bi-weekly tasks is taking special pieces of our clothing to the dry cleaners. I'm so happy I dropped off my new Malene Birger jackets they will be ready Wednesday to wear! 



Below: I went to nail salon, "manipedi" in Toronto and the best shellac manicure of my life! I chose CND Shellac colour, "Fedora" a dark-dark-dark oxblood. I'm obsessed with colours of black cherry and oxblood this year. As well as emerald green is coming back in a big way. These are my personal style remarks, I'm not trying tell anyone what to wear. Unless you ask..



I'm wearing my; "I LOVE Paris" T-shirt from Paris, Joe Fresh 100% Cashmere Cardigan, and Jason Wu x Target Scarf. Accessories not in pictures; Vanities Bracelet purchased at Collette in Paris (see below), and my new Franco Sarto Black Leather Boots.

Below: My new hair salon in Toronto, the Alcorn. I have been following my Hair Stylist, Tyler Marr for approx. 4/5 years now and last Summer he started working out of the Alcorn. It's a beautiful salon, with wonderful stylists and products. My favourite product to purchase at the Alcorn is Moroccan Oil's Curly Hair Styling Creme. My go-to curly hair styling product is AG's Curl Activator which I can only find at the Beauty Supply Outlet here.




2 comments:

  1. ooh those jackets are so beautiful, especially the white lapels! So classic and chic, just like your fresh mani!

    ReplyDelete