Friday, January 25, 2013

MY DOONEY AND BOURKE BUCKET BAG!

I have been in the love with the bucket handbag since Alexander Wang launched his "Diego" bucket bag. Recently I saw set of genuine leather Dooney and Bourke's bucket bags and I haven't been coveting one since. Today I decided to check out Dooney and Bourke bucket handbags online and research what type of prices/deals I could find. After a quick lead back into the beautiful world of, Etsy.com I found some great vintage Dooney and Bourke bucket bags at great prices.. When I spotted this vintage Dooney and Bourke bucket bag in EMERALD GREEN all-weather pebble leather and tan trim, my stomach dropped. It was fashion love at first sight. I found this beauty through an Etsy shop and seller, FreezingMoonVintage. I am so excited, it's my Birthday present!





Pictures via FreezingMoonVintage

No comments:

Post a Comment