Sunday, January 6, 2013

FASHION FEBRUARY 2013 ISSUE

This past week I received my copy of FASHION Magazine's February 2013 issue. Here is a glimpse of fashion, accessories, beauty moments I really enjoyed.




Nathan gave me DOT by Marc Jacobs fragrance for Christmas, it's a beautiful scent!
Below, another memorable presentation for Louis Vuitton's Spring 2013 collection. Designer behind this collection for LV? Marc Jacobs, of course! 



Above: Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2013 look above is to die for. I want!!
Snakeskin patterned magnetic nail polish by Essie. I really want to rock the blue colour shown. It's called, "Snake It Up."



Above: Bedroom Dressing designer fashions, I do adore this look. Dries Van Noten is one of my all-time favourite fashion designers and the look above which I would wear in a heartbeat is from the designers Punk-inspired, Spring 2013 collection. 


Pictures from FASHION Magazine's 35th Anniversary celebration. I also attended this event with colleagues/girlfriends of mine. It was a fabulous party and everyone in attendance was in the best of moods. Check out my pictures, CLICK HERE.


I would love to try on the H&M blouse below. I like mixing prints and this blouse makes a fun statement. I wonder what it would look like on..





Patterns, statement jewelry, dress up it's a beautiful life!



No comments:

Post a Comment