Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS DAY LOOK

On Christmas Day (yesterday) after we opened presents I "suited up" for the day of eating and visiting with family. I decided to wear my new lilac cotton Alfred Free blouse I bought at Aritzia in Vancouver a few weeks ago shopping with Norma. Wore my light denim Fidelity jeans because Charlie the dog was going to be around and he's a fun dog to visit with. For accessories I had to pack up my hot new purse, the Coach Legacy, Archival Rambler Shoulder Bag in Black Cherry. To top this look off I have decided after years of archiving to start draping myself in my “Fleurs d'Ecosse,” Sylvia Kerr designed for Hermes, 100% silk scarf
The pairing of my Coach purse and Hermes scarf is a match made in fashion heaven!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment