Sunday, December 16, 2012

MERRY DECEMBER, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

We finally bought our first Christmas tree and although it's not your traditional Christmas tree, I love it. Our tree is meant to be more of a decoration and additional lighting ambience than for placing gifts under. Although we could and still may place a small rug underneath for any gifts to give or receive. All in time, it's only December 16th.. 



These name tags were our place setting at a friends recent wedding and they are our first Christmas tree decorations! It was N8's idea, man I love him.



This past Friday I enjoyed the best 4 hour lunch with some of my closest friends in the Toronto media industry. I should have took more pictures but I was having to much fun catching up.





Pictures from my bestie Norma's 30th birthday I attend in her Vancouver home, on December 7th. Family and friends pooled together for support and sent me to my dearest best friend's milestone birthday. I was in Vancouver for 48 hours and it was one of the best times in my life!



I got to see friends and of Nathan and mine that live in Vancouver so I haven't seen since our Wedding in September. What a dream and celebration.. Epic.



2 comments:

  1. Hey!! It's been a while since I've dropped you a line! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Sunshine Award. It's an award given from bloggers to other bloggers who inspire them in the blogosphere. You can check out my Sunshine Award post here:

    http://ginger-kate.com/2012/12/19/let-the-sunshine-award-in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Ginger Kate, that's really sweet of you!!! I remember these awards from last year and I'm going to participate this year! I will message you when I post the work! oxox

    ReplyDelete