Tuesday, December 25, 2012

CHRISTMAS MORNING IN TORONTO!

This morning I woke up to packed stockings, coffee and my smiling husband. This was our first Christmas celebration in Toronto and we made it fun in our own special way. 


Decorated our stockings with "Space Invader" inspired stickers from IKEA.




Our new "his and her" mugs we found/bought at Chapters/Indigo.


We opened our stockings first and I had two of my favourite UK fashion magazines; InStyle and ELLE January issues. Also packed into my stocking was an aqua business card holder also found at Chapters/Indigo.



I had two presents under our Christmas tree. The first gift I opened was Marc Jacob's latest fragrance, DOT! DOT is a refreshing yet beautifully floral scent made up of; Red Berried, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Driftwood, and Musk. It's to die for!



For our main gifts Nathan and I managed to find each other the perfect leather gifts from Coach. It was really a meant to be miracle, we found EXACTLY what we wanted for new shoulder bags and they were in the same cost range! There was no surprise because we went shopping together, but it was torture to wait 2 days to bust them out!




My new Coach Legacy, Archival Rambler Shoulder Bag in Black Cherry.
I adore this shoulder bag, it's really perfect for me!




In addition to gifting N8 a leather shoulder bag (for work), I also gave him a LEGO Architecture model. I was happy to purchase the Guggenheim model as it's one of his favourite museum's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment