Sunday, December 16, 2012

10 NEW ITEMS IN MY CLOSET!

Rachel Roy Dress
This past Fall I met Rachel Roy in Toronto at The Bay across from my work/office. When I was there I found this beautifully designed, Rachel Roy, aquamarine blue maxi dress. It's a little "Spring/Summer" for Fall/Winter but it's fabulously cut and timeless so the plans are possibly wearing it in Antigua when we are there in February and then afterwards in Canada when the weather turns hot.



Top Shop Fall/Spring Coat
I had 3 Spring/Fall coats I have worn out in the past few years so I donated them and purchased this new lightweight, but professional jacket from TopShop! It hugs the body beautifully and allows me permission to wear black and navy together if I ever need or want too. 



Nicole Richie x Macy's Maxi Dress
I love Nicole Richie and all of her clothing and accessory lines (wearing House of Harlow 1960 Necklace N8 gave me for Valentine's Day approx. 2 years ago), so when I saw Nicole Richie for Macy's collection online, I saw this beautiful maxi dress and couldn't resist. I love; the pattern, the colours, the black lace detail around the colour, and optional arrow detailed waistband. 5 stars :) 




New iPhone Case from Zazzle.com
Maybe inspired by my Nicole Richie peacock patterned maxi dress I choose this neutral tone peacock patterned iPhone 4s case. There are A LOT of options to choose from on Zazzle.com so after weeks of weighing my options I decided on this classic, feminine yet vintage inspired case that I felt would be fine with any clothing or accessories I wear.



Grace Coddington Biography
Grace has a few books released she's worked on but I was happy to recently buy and read about the REAL Grace Coddington's professional background and vision.  



Rodarte for Starbucks Accessories
Nathan bought me the lunch bag as a gift because he knows how worried I get about packing lunches inside my purse. I bought the travel mug because I love the design and that Starbucks allowed Rodarte to apply their design to the Starbucks logo! I gifted one to my Mom because she enjoys getting to know the fashions I'm interested in. She loved the mug because it reminded her of my "Space Invader" Parisian street artist obsession..



Anna Dello Russo x H+M 
I wasn't able to attend the collaboration for sale in-store myself but, my bestie Andrea picked me up my 2 favourite accessories from the collection!



Maison Martin Margiela x H+M "Hitched Up" Dress
MMM's 2003 re-edition dress came in a beautiful red colour, and I have been in the market for a red maxi dress, it was meant to be! My unique dress was a fun conversation piece at my recent staff holiday party too, but I should have took my watch off looking at this picture below.. 



Soia and Kyo Winter Coat
With a Cadillac Fairview gift card present in hand I found this stylish Winter Coat in the Toronto Eaton Centre. Then weeks later Nathan hooked me up with tickets to Soia and Kyo's Spring 2013 runway collection at Toronto Fashion Week!!! Life is good.



Franco Sarto Boots
I bought Franco Sarto staple sandals this past Spring/Summer 2012 and I just so happened to buy Franco Sarto staple, black leather boots!!! In a competitive marketplace I have now acquired a crush on well-designed, but affordable footwear. It's been a while now since I bought them and wearing these boots non-stop, work and play, I can still say; they were a great find.




No comments:

Post a Comment