Sunday, November 25, 2012

RECENT EVENTS IN TORONTO

Since last weekend Nathan and I have been up to a lot things.. 


N8 and I have known our girlfriend for approx. 6 years and last weekend she tied the knot with her stand-up man. It was a beautiful wedding and reception at Cafe Select. 



On Tuesday N8 took me to Serena Ryder's concert at The Mod Club.
Serena is an inspiring musical goddess.


Singing with her best friend, bandmate, producer, Hilary.



I bought the last hard copy GRACE by Grace Coddington book at my local Chapters/Indigo! I just need more time to read it but the Christmas break is also in our near future.
Nathan bought me this Rodarte x Starbucks Lunch Bag!!! What a sweetheart.
Rodarte are definitely one of my favourite design houses for many reasons.



We were at a Holiday Party in Toronto with 6 friends that Nathan grew up with in Saskatchewan and now I'm lucky enough to be good friends with! The party had very cool abstract art on display throughout the whole loft style office space.




I always have Paris on the mind. My girlfriend grew up in Paris and was one of the only girlfriends that knew Nathan was going to propose in Paris! In the party picture of us I'm wearing my Lanvin for H&M necklace that I waited for at 4am with two of my girlfriends from Toronto.
This picture below is of a graphic on a notebook I bought from the dollar store. I love the artists illustration of the Eiffel Tower. I dream of having this Eiffel Tower image tattoo'd on the inside of my lower right arm.. Thinking about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment