Sunday, September 23, 2012

FASHION FRIDAY ON A SUNDAY

On Friday during lunch Stephanie from Oh Heel No! and I took some pictures in the park together! Stephanie was wearing beautiful colours and clothes with a dash of Fall-Safari inspiration. Myself on the other hand was wearing my "I wish I lived in Europe" resort look. I have been getting A LOT of use out of my; Zara pants (part of a matching suit), MARNI x H&M silk blouse, SONIA by Sonia Rykiel blazer, and Aldo leather flats. Stephanie was also sweet enough to help me take pictures of items I have purchased in the last week. I'm obsessed and enjoying every minute ;) of my new mixed metals Kate Spade watch. I also have purchase my coveted large Coach Ocelot print handbag!! I love the print and red leather, "so me!" ;) 











Pictures source: Oh Heel No!

2 comments:

  1. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    you look really stunning!
    check if you want my blog and join the GIVEAWAY!

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete