Saturday, May 12, 2012

MY DAY WITH MAKE UP FOR EVER

My friend Jacquie asked to be apart of her companies Artistry Seminar for Bridal Makeup. All of the girls who worked, modelled, and attended has such a blast discussing professional makeup tips and tricks to ensuring perfection to a variety of wedding looks. I was their model for Destination Bride lesson. The Artist demonstrated and discussed waterproof makeup, effortless and ethereal beauty for my look. It was a great opportunity to learn more about Bridal Makeup and makeup on me prior to my Big Day!  







Classic Bride, Destination Bride, and Vintage Bride prepped and waiting to go :)
I was in love with the carpet, would love an area rug with that pattern..


Voila! Destination Bride all done. 




It's not everyday you get to get professionally styled :)


Fashion Show At Lunch!





My "Model of Duty" moment.


<3 my new Ray Ban's.

Instagram and PicFrame collages:




No comments:

Post a Comment