Sunday, April 22, 2012

SATURDAY IN TORONTO

This weekend we enjoyed days of great walking and shopping..



Graffiti on Queen Street I label here, "Queen Bee."




Above: Inside Umbra Store on Queen Street
Below: Inside Cafe Crepe on Queen Street (I could eat there everyday...)



One of our favourite stores for personal and home needs, The Hudson Bay Company.
Specific location; Queen Street and Yonge Street, Toronto.


Above: The Room's Spring/Summer 2012 display
Below: My new Top Shop knit jacket!!! I love how that it's an oversized blazer :)


Speaking of Menswear, wedding planning is coming along...



Back home or, "back at the Ranch.." ;)
Recent May 2012 magazine purchases; FLARE and ELLE US. 


New Top Shop Cardigan I also bought at The Bay. 
Vintage plaid Wrangler shirt underneath.


Afternoon Naps with Nigo our cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment