Sunday, February 19, 2012

MISCHIEF IN THE DETAILS

The Jason Wu for Target capsule collection communication platform was, "mischief in the details." A huge reason I wanted to support the designer who designs how I dress ;) 




I LOVE this blazer I bought from Zara in the Fall (2010). They have matching pants that I love to wear, when I'm channeling my When Harry Met Sally life's screenplay. They are cigarette style pants so best with tall boots or in the Spring/Fall months. The blazer/suits pattern is very subtle but exactly what I was looking for when  I was shopping. 


Handmade friendship bracelet from my girlfriend, Alexandra. Black heart bracelet was a gift from ELLE Canada and Pandora. Beautiful scarf from my fiances wonderful Grandma's Christmas present to me this last year.



For more "mischief in the details," CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment