Saturday, January 28, 2012

MORE ABOUT MARNI FOR H&M!

I didn't think the MARNI for H&M collaboration could get anymore exciting, but then I heard Sofia Coppola is behind the collections marketing campaign!!! I'm such a fan of Sofia Coppola's AND Consuelo Castiglioni, the founder and designer of MARNI who created the label in 1994 without any prior fashion design education! I note this as importance to myself because I started out in the Advertising & Communications industry over 5 years ago without any previous education in the field either. Risks are worth taking... On that note still considering waiting in line all night to get my hands on my favourite pieces from this collaboration. I have to look into a wireless charger so my iPhone (oh yes - I just got an iPhone!) is available for entertainment the whole time.







No comments:

Post a Comment