Friday, September 30, 2011

MY BADGLEY MISCHKA WEDDING SHOES!!!

I have been so busy with work, friends, and planning our wedding, I haven't had much time to post about, well anything... I started this journal to record my interests overtime and now that I am getting married is the most important time I should be updating my blog... sheesh.. The current (quick) update is; location decided (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan), date picked! (September 1st, 2012), venue booked (Sheraton Cavalier Hotel), colours decided (Ivory and Sapphire/Royal Blue), I have also found the perfect dress (I wish I could post a pic but, no can do..), last week I feel in love with the perfect shoes and today unveiling my latest purchase! I have always been a fan of Mark Badgley and James Mischka design aesthetic, the beautiful drama they always unveil with their garments is breath-taking, just like these/my stunning wedding shoes...



Badgley Mischka
Lacie style, Navy Satin
Purchased from Piperlime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment