Thursday, September 22, 2011

BROWSING AT MRS. BRIDAL

Last night I attended the store opening for Mrs. Bridal Boutique. The store is located in a 3-storey house with beautiful brick walls and a very calm and homey atmosphere. I have already ordered my dress, but there were A LOT of accessories I am interested in. Mrs. Bridal also carries this beautiful line of Ela handbags that are pretty and practical. I was eyeing up the ivory clutch they had in-stock but mentioned how I wish it came in Sapphire blue, when eyes grew large and they couldn't help but tell me - there is a Suede Sapphire Clutch coming in Spring 2012!!! YAY!!!! The clutches are really beautiful, perfect size to carry all of my must-haves on the day of; M.I.L.K. = money, i.d., lipstick, keys. AND I know I will use and love to use the clutch again, and again, and again, Maybe I will also pick up a bracelet, garter and ring pillow while I'm there too.. I am posting a store review on ChickAdvisor.com, stay tuned!

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment