Wednesday, June 29, 2011

MELLOW YELLOW

Wearing this T-shirt I bought at Zara instantly brightens up my morning, sometimes waking up is hard to do. Especially if you were up late the night before packing... ;)

SO excited my new frames are in from Clearly Contacts!!! I'm trying to embrass my inner love for geek chic, with the confidence of The Man Repeller... I love these glasses because they're a modern take on a vintage frame/style. The math symbols on them are a cute touch. My boyfriend told me to bring my walking shoes to London and Paris, I hope he's ok with my favourite new sandals!!! :) You only live once and I am not a sneaker wearing kinda girl, unless I'm at a gym.. Also got my nails done and ready to go on my vacation. Chose OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. Usually we vacation in NYC every summer, so I decided to take a little NYC with me to Europe :)

Movie poster in my office, fitting because my last name is McBeth (no 'A'). Can't wait to see the movie in theatres out this Fall 2011.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

1 comment: