Saturday, June 11, 2011

FRESH FACE WITH DALISH

My makeup preference is definitely au natural. I'm never opposed to makeovers pre event to rock the dark eye one in a while! I also love the light eye, blush and lip stand out colour, usually peach. The face cream has a beautiful texture and fresh (lemon gelato) scent. Eyeshadow was easy to use, I'm wearing the lighter shade now, would definitely apply the darker shade on top to channel my smoky eye. It was easy to blend with my finger and dried with a beautiful shimmery light-reflecting glow.

Before and After...


The Peachy Keen Lip/Blush Balm was also easy to apply and blend with my fingers. I set it on my cheeks with a little press of my peach MAC blush, My Highland Honey. I applied the balm on my lips, added a little bit of the eyeshadow product (hehe) and my cherry lip chap to seal with moisture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment