Monday, June 6, 2011

BACK IN SASKATCHEWAN: DAY SIX

My last day back home so my parents and I took a few pictures in the backyard before heading off to the airport.

My flight was delayed 40 minutes so my parents and I looked for books and magazines. July issues will be out on newsstands any day now, so we decided to have a quick photo shoot documenting my (small) picture in Elle Canada's June issue. My parents are so proud I'm in a National publication. When I was looking for the picture and mentioned I should have memorized the page number, my mom responded; "Page 130." I'm now so thrilled my picture from Elle Canada's 10 year Anniversary party was in the June issue in particular, because my Grandma's name is/was, June :)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment