Saturday, June 4, 2011

BACK IN SASKATCHEWAN: DAY FOUR

Picture of my Grandmother when she was (approximately) my age.

A picture with my amazing Grandfather.

My grandma LOVED collecting angels. I spotted this one in the house and asked my Grandfather permission to inherit it.

My grandma also collected pins. The rose pin was another piece of her I got to inherit and bring home. The footprint pin my family received at the Church funeral to indicate immediate family. Because of her love for pins and the meaning of this one, I'm so happy to wear it too.

I took this picture with my Uncle Aaron and Auntie Bonnie when we had to drop them off at the airport. Wish we all lived in the same city... Toronto ;)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment