Sunday, May 15, 2011

TO BE CONTINUED: THE JACKET WITH MORE NEUTRALS...

Neutrals and Summer brights is one of my favourite looks, trends, style.. I'm a neutral fanatic and it's about time for a new splash of colour to accessorize with. Now that the weather is nicer I have several Spring/Summer shoes that I'm dying to wear. Mostly neutral; camel, tan or black :)
Here are a few more perfect pieces I can wear the jacket with.



Above: Shoes from Forever 21 San Diego
Below: Top from H&M Fashion Conscious Collection





Above: Black Rachel Rachel Roy tank top, Bow Top from Forever 21 San Diego
Below: Michael Kors Tank Top from Macy's San Diego



Orange on Orange. I would wear the jacket with this maxi dress. Example. concert down by the waterfront. Ah, Summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment