Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NEW YORK, NEW YORK! WHERE TO NEXT?

Sweater and accessories all from New York City :) I actually bought the watch and bracelet in San Diego this past Christmas, but the watch is DKNY and the bracelet is Betsey Johnson. Those ladies are so New York they still fit in here with my New York fashion moment. Shirt I bought at Forever 21 on 5th Avenue, and necklace from a street vendor on Broadway Avenue in the SOHO neighbourhood.

My boyfriend and I have been traveling to NYC every chance we get these past 4-5 years, but it's time to spread our wings. We're currently planning a vacation this July and we have definitely decided on Paris!!! We are also planning Barcelona, Spain... BIG adventure, lots of planning.. Stay tuned :)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment