Saturday, May 21, 2011

MY VINTAGE COACH HANDBAG

I found this vintage Coach handbag at a vintage store approx. 5 years ago in Toronto. My boyfriend and I were living in Little Italy in Toronto at the time, and there was a vintage store around the corner from our place, that got a lot of press, had cute dresses in the window, but very limited hours. On one of my days off I stopped in and after looking around their 200sq. foot store spotted this great vintage bag. When I opened the flap to inspect the interior, and saw the Coach label and serial number inside, I (playing it cool) asked how much it was. After paying $40-60 (I can't remember now), I skipped in happiness all the way home. I'm such a hippie at heart, and this handbag just feels apart of my 70's inspired life.

A few fun, blurry photos I took last night. I really need a friend who like taking photos...

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt - H&M Fashion Conscious collection
Jeans - H&M
Utility Jacket - H&M
Black flats - Aldo
Fortune cookie gold necklace - Street vendor, SOHO, NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment