Thursday, April 14, 2011

MY FASHION CONSCIOUS SHOPPING SPREE

Sustainable fabrics and chic garments, what else could we ask for? I feel in love with the white, airy, feel and design to this years collection. Last Spring I enjoyed H&M take on bright colours and florals, but this year was nice to channel the minimal chic trend upon us. Florals and neutrals will always be staples in my wardrobe, trend or no trend. Look at everything I bought this season, I can't wait until it gets warmer, but these will make for great layers too :)





This top (below) wasn't apart of the Fashion Conscious collection but was white, cotton, well priced, and a perfect addition to my wardrobe.





LOVE this tank top so much. $15!!! It was definitely coming home with me. Especially because I'm a tank top sweater/blazer/jacket kinda girl. This is just perfect.. Makes me so happy.





This skirt is FABULOUS. Thin, see-through fabric for my comfort, but I have no problem shopping for either a long slip or short white slip to wear underneath.





No comments:

Post a Comment