Friday, April 29, 2011

KATE MIDDLETON ROYAL WEDDING DRESS DESIGNED BY SARAH BURTON

Today was the big day! When my alarm went off (at 6:45am) my boyfriend and I turned the bedroom TV on and caught the end of the Royal Wedding ceremony, at Westminster Abbey. I was so excited to catch the announcement of William and Kate's name; Duke and Duchesses of Cambridge. I watched/listened to the carriage ride to Buckingham Palace, and paid attention to the Royal Family (Buckingham) Balcony Appearance and the newlyweds first kiss. Actually, kisses, apparently the first time I royal couple has kissed "pecked" twice. This post is dedicated to the Duchesses of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) and her fabulous choice in a wedding dress and designer. She knows what she's doing...







Designer Sarah Burton who assisted Alexander McQueen for 13 years, and recently became Creative Director for Dior after Alexander McQueen took his life. Sad story but inspiring women.

No comments:

Post a Comment