Monday, April 18, 2011

BEAUTY TREATS ARE SOO SWEET!!!

I stocked up on skin and beauty care this weekend. I should know better than going to Shoppers Drug Mart after payday when it's raining... Most of these items were on my list, but I discovered an interesting new skincare brand, Soap & Glory. They were reasonably priced and it was a perfect time to pick up a sassy new Body Wash, and I also picked up a Glow Body Lotion. I also thought the packaging and expression was sassy, chic, and radiant...

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

2 comments:

  1. I miss Shopper's!! I always go crazy in there. I've always wanted to try that Soap and Glory brand - the packaging is adorable!

    xo Nia

    www.LIVEGLAMORDIE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a review for Soap & Glory's Body Wash on Chick Advisor

    http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/soap-glory-clean-girls-body-wash#reviews

    ReplyDelete