Friday, March 4, 2011

LADY GAGA IN TORONTO

Last night my friend Heath and I went to Lady Gaga. Not the biggest fans of pop music, Lady Gaga is still the Madonna of our time, and for girls who are passionate about music, production, and fashion, it was all that and more. Right now Paris fashion week is on in full force, and Lady Gaga had flown to Toronto straight from Paris. She had performed/modeled at the Thierry Mugler Fall 2011 show just a dy before!!







Our favourite part was definitely when the 10 year girl from Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) sang with Lady Gaga. If you haven't seen this girls You Tube video, check it out immediately --> CLICK HERE.



My friends mom gave me this book for my birthday! I was blown away, both by the unexpected gift but also I have been wanting to read more about Cleopatra for sometime now. I'm can't even express how excited I am to own this book...

No comments:

Post a Comment