Monday, March 28, 2011

JUNO AWARDS 2011: 40 YEARS OF CELEBRATING THE ENTIRE CANADIAN MUSIC INDUSTY

I was so happy the JUNO Awards were in Toronto this year. I haven't been to the JUNO's since Edmonton in 2005, my boyfriend and I lived in Edmonton at the time too :) Action packed weekend, and a very expensive ticket to be bought when this awards show is in a city near you, but to see soo many bands perform live and the production involved, I think it's worth every penny. Support Canadian Music ox.


Down With Webster

Sarah McLachlan


Broken Social Scene






Shania Twain

Tokyo Police Club






Jim Cuddy and Sarah Slean


Collaboration/Tribute


These Kids Wear Crowns

Feist

Arcade Fire




Johnny Reid




Drake


Neil Young

Chromeo




Next year The JUNO Awards are in Ottawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment