Sunday, March 6, 2011

FASHION DELIVERING SMILES

This past week was filled with delivered fashion goodies :) I received the Stuart Weitzman nail polish I won on Twitter, on Valentine's Day :D It also came with a cute nail file :) Through work I have been invited to an Anniversary function celebrating their 10th Anniversary, I'm so blessed :) While getting the mail (and bills ..) is never my favourite task, this beautiful Spring postcard from Winners put a smile on my face :) Unexpected and just when I'm so fed up with Winter, it makes me happy to see soon, someday soon, it will be sunny and warm all day long :) Sorry, as you can tell from the way I wrote this post, these unexpected deliveries brighten up my day.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment