Thursday, February 17, 2011

WHAT WOULD I WEAR NOW FOR FALL/WINTER 2011?

Why I'm asking?
I'm having a Fall/Winter 2011 "moment" next Wednesday. Today I was on twitter and saw designer Kim Newport-Mimran tweet that she was looking for REAL SIZE 4 and left a contact email for her business. I figured if she was announcing it on twitter it's open call! I got in contact right away and have been schedule to try out :D I love Pink Tartan designs she always has such sophisticated modern women's wear for the determined woman. That is definitely how I feel, maybe not the sophisticated part as much but modern and determined. haha :) My go-see is next Wednesday and I need a pair of platforms to practice my model walk before then.



I love a peep-toe but I just love these oxford-style platforms..

No comments:

Post a Comment