Saturday, February 5, 2011

THIS TIME LAST YEAR

Today is my birthday!!! I celebrated Thursday night with all my friends from the advertising industry I work in here. Tonight I'm having my closest friends (outside work) over for cake, champagne, music and Wii games :) I can't wait to wear my new bird patterned jumpsuit, but first I'm off to get a birthday Manicure-Pedicure! Here are some pictures from this time last year.

February 3rd I visited inside the Revlon Canada head office.

I completed a great Adobe InDesign course that I was sent to by my work. I haven't had a chance to use what I learned yet, but a friend has the Adobe software I can put on my computer so looks like my handouts and lesson we not a waste.
March issues drop in February so these are not Feb. issues but what I was reading days before my birthday last year.

LOVE these Derek Lam and Lanvin collections, looks, and ads. At that time last when I was drooling over this Lanvin ad, I wouldn't have predicted the Lanvin X H&M collaboration that happened in the Winter.
Love this Chloe inspired oversized dress shirt I found at H&M. Ad from the magazines I was looking through at that time.

For my birthday last year my boyfriend and I went to the spa for a couples massage, lunch, and a relaxing soak. Outfit last year; cute top with designer Marni attire look-a-like girl with puffy shoulders, black pencil skirt, red velvet wedges, and my Jimmy Choo for H&M purse :D

My friend Andrea gave me the cutest Nautical inspired gift. Cutest tank top and re-usable bag.

The morning after my birthday party, I went to my favourite gallery, Thrush Holmes Empire. While on our walk I feel in love with these chandeliers at Industrial storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment