Monday, February 7, 2011

SPOILED ROTTEN

This is a picture of someone who is spoiled rotten! :D I had 2 amazing birthday parties, one on Thursday with my work family and friends, and last one on my birthday day with all of my closest friends outside of the work arena. It was a casual affair, all about pulled pork (which my boyfriend made for the party), cake, champagne, and Wii games!! Turning our place into a bowling alley or golf course is one of my favourite activities (besides crafts and blogging :)) to do around the house. On top of my dear friends for coming over, they also brought presents!!! I honesty didn't expect any, but will love each treasure for the rest of my life - they all mean soo much.

I received 3 unique and funny (just like me LOL) birthday cards, gift cards to; H&M, Sephora, and West Elm, cute little monkey and photo album, and last but definitely not least; cute handbag perfect for Spring/Summer.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment