Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PEACHY-GREEN

I took last Friday off and Monday (yesterday) to enjoy a little mini vacation around my birthday. I treated myself to a visit to H&M, I returned the tribal patterned jumper and used my birthday gift card to buy a new pair of jeans and this soft, light, over-sized peach cardigan. Second, and only stop to the Hudson Bay Company. I was curious what they had for Betsey Johnson jewelry, I regret not buying the matching ring to my bracelet when I was in San Diego. Instead I found this amazing statement ring from Rachel Rachel Roy! LOVE the rose gold ring with spike details and the jagged, green kryptonite-like rock. With Rachel Rachel Roy on the brain, I checked out the sale rack upstairs and found this (Rachel Rachel Roy) classic tank top with a ruffle running down the left side, black tank top for $17!!!





1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog for some time now so I thought it was time to say hi)
    You can stop and say hi to me at http://ilovedenham.com

    ReplyDelete