Sunday, February 13, 2011

I WAS FRONT ROW FOR PRABAL GURUNG DURING NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

Thanks to the internet and the ever-growing digital savvy individuals who know the glory of sharing their clothes with the whole world. Whether we can afford to buy anything or not. Maybe someday I will, you just never know.. Anywho, thank you to Live Runway and all of the designers who are allowing live streaming of their Fall 2011 RTW collections. New York fashion week is on in full force and yesterday I got to watch Prabal Gurung's Fall 2011 presentation LIVE :D
This morning I caught Derek Lam's presentation (post tomorrow), and I'm really looking forward to Betsey Johnson's show tomorrow at 6pm EST on Live Runway.
Here are the looks I feel in love with from Prabal Gurung.



The music was rock and set the tone along with the red and gold glowing runway minutes before Karlie Kloss opened the presentation in the one shoulder sexy red dress. I instantly feel in love with the tights...



Models with the long skirts had a few stumbles, no one fell, thank god. LOVE the long skirts, but will take note as I can be clumsy from time to time.. I really like the colour-blocking trend for Spring/Summer 2011, that is carrying over to Fall 2011, I will definitely be mixing solid colours in 2011.



Prabal showed a lot of great, beautiful furs. I gasped when I saw the knit dress. If I could afford to, that dress would be a must for me..



Prabal's colour palette was very rock n' roll, but very glam-glam-glam! This pink dress with the black bow I can't wait to see if/which celeb I will see it on. I really like the black and green ball gown Karlie Kloss rocked at the end of the show, second last dress to be exact ;) Last dress was this silver-white frock, which for a girl who loves the rock n' roll like me, is definitely a great wedding dress, OR red carpet number...



Pictures from ELLE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment