Saturday, January 29, 2011

MIU MIU AND ZOE CASSAVETES PRESENTS: THE POWDER ROOM

Miu Miu has jumped on the bandwagon of creating a fashion editorial video!!!
Zoe Cassavetes created this great video called, The Powder Room. Set in London's Claridge's Hotel, the short film explores the feminine rituals in the powder room. I have to say, I LOVE a great powder room. If I could have my dream closet and powder room I would never leave my house.. I think what I love about a powder room is the fine marble, tile touches, great lighting, beautiful framed mirrors, chandeliers!! And being surround by your pride possessions; clothes, jewelry, fragrances, makeup, purses, and shoes :D



Watch additional behind the scene footage and interview with Zoe Cassavetes herself on www.miumiu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment