Saturday, January 22, 2011

ORGANIZING MY MAGAZINE COLLECTION, AND PRESENTS FROM LONDON!

Out with the old, in with the new! I spent Friday night organizing a piece of my world. It's so hard to throw away old magazines, but there's only so much space. I said good-bye to my 2009's..

Not ready to remove any 2010 issues, especially not the special issues I have collected.

My boyfriend is back from his work trip to London after 6 days away, and brought me the most amazing treats! SO cute he had has stocked up my earring collection. The set of three he found at Harrods, and the pearl studs from the Tower of London's Crown Jewels gift store :D

Also in tow he bought me three UK fashion magazines. I flipped through the ELLE this morning and soo many jaw-dropping, gasp worthy features and editorials.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment