Saturday, January 15, 2011

NEW ADDITIONS TO MY FASHION LIBRARY

I enjoying collecting and reading books. Fashion, Art, Music and Architecture are personal favourites. Coffee table books and biographies are my #1.
LOVE The Fashion Book my boyfriend bought me for Christmas, it's THE fashion bible! Second book is hard to see but, it's one of the books I bought at the San Diego Contemporary Art Museum; Collecting Contemporary Art. Last but not least today I picked up ELLE magazine's book ELLEments of Personal Style. By Joe Zee and Maggie Bullock, the book is made up of 25 style icon's and their wardrobe secrets and stories..







WHAT I'M WEARING:
Oversized heather grey v-neck - H&M
Oversized dark grey knit - H&M
Jeans - Levi's
Nails - OPI "You Don't Know Jacques!"

No comments:

Post a Comment