Tuesday, November 30, 2010

VOGUE FOR THE HOLIDAY'S

December Vogue full of classy ideas for the holidays. Here are a few pages that stood out the most.

Still obsessing over the orange Michael Kors structured bag, but gushing over the black quilted for winter..

LOVE this Shepherd sweater Laura Bush is wearing from the GAP. I'm obsessed with fall layers, jackets, and this year add, shearling! Not sure if it's a priority right now but love it.. want it..

Static would drive me insane but love the idea of this red satin suit. Maybe if it was a fitted black velvet suit.. Feature on Lanvin x H&M. The volume of this dress scares me to wear personally but looks fab on all the ladies I have seen wear thus far. What a unique collection.

Vogue Best Dressed issue out now.. Fun :) You know what else is fun? Sparkles, sequins, glitter! From clothes to accessories, tis' the season to be jolly!

Mr. Tom Ford is back. It's been in the news Tom Ford is the next H&M collaboration, but until I hear it from Mr. Ford or H&M, I'm not going to get too excited. Plus I was hoping for a more unique design house for the spring, and Tom for fall... Just a thought/hope.


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment