Saturday, September 25, 2010

SEPTEMBER ISSUE: INSTYLE UK

Today I picked up the September InStyle UK :) I love UK magazines, I love European culture, art, and daring fashion and style. I was immediately attracted to the issue because of Rachel Bilson, I love her style. There is a lot of great content in this issue, here are just a few things that stood out for me to remember.

Love that bloggers are invading fashion shows, and magazines are working with them and not against :) A lot of people love fashion..

This specific look by Dries Van Noten has really been the inspiration for my fall wardrobe. I love Dries Van Noten for his structured simplicity. Colours, shapes, and advertising always catch my attention and love. Quote by Rachel Bilson, we have something in common! haha

This feature is on The Runaways, the band and the movie that was released this year. I love biopics, and sex, drugs, and rock & roll, so I rented it. LOVED it. Very, Control, DIG, 24hr Party People, Factory Girl - ish. Dakota Fanning who plays lead singer Cherie rocked this movie. And I loved her wardrobe :)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment