Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MY PICKS FROM H&M AUTUMN 2010 MAGAZINE

After I shopped my little heart out I grabbed the new H&M magazine before leaving. I forgot to grab it the weekend prior when I was browsing, but kinda happy I did, because it was cool to look in the book to see what I like in store compared to what was being featured in the magazine.

I was trying so hard to buy the camel/beige pants featured below.. They didn't have my size :( and I was truly in love with the shape, colour and waist detailing.. I will check again, these would be a major score if I ended up finding a pair in my size.. fingers crossed on merch re-stock..

Camel isn't the new black for me, black is my staple! But I LOVE mixing camel with black, and camel is a great neutral for my colouring so I'm stoked stores are creating an abundance of clothes in this colour :D I also bought a long tunic-sweater (camel of course) with a cowel neckline, I'm wondering if it was inspired by the Michael Kors version below..

Last but certainly not least, Sasha modeling The Poncho. I might not have any pics from the Lake, but I wore the poncho several times a day.. For $25 it's the best new piece I have. Right now.. I'm becoming quite obsessed with mid-calf boots right now..
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment