Monday, July 12, 2010

THE MONDAY

Today my friend Meghan and I walked all the down Queen street to Yonge & Dundas square. We found some great deals and clothes along the way. Our day started with some very unexpected news, Meghan and my best friend Tracey's sister passed away in a car accident late Sunday night. We received the calls Monday morning and needed some time to come to terms with what we heard and what our best friend is going through while we're out of town :( We are still dealing with the trauma of the whole situation, but calling and sending our love every second to Tracey and her family. My message to her lovely sister Terilyn; "You were an amazing girl becoming a woman when God and your Father came to get you, but I'm glad I was given the opportunity to teach you how to skate before you left us. I will miss you forever, and promise to take care of your sister and send your family love forever oxox."

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment