Saturday, July 3, 2010

LONG WEEKEND

For Canada long weekend I have been buying old magazines, hanging out in parks, and painting walls at home. There wasn't any August issues out yet at the convenience stores I went to so I opted for InStyle (US) July issue, and UK InStyle and Harper's Bazaar June issues! Fashion ambassadors always say to move forward, but I find magazines fun to flip through new or old :)

Flats were all the feature in InStyle.. I am currently really heavy in to sandals, but flats my favourite go-to shoe. Wish I could afford the Chanel's..

Cute floral dress and flat combo. The outfit would look good with my new silver purse ;)

Pictures above from American InStyle. I will post my favourite "take-away's" from my UK editions soon.

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment