Friday, July 2, 2010

9 DAYS AND COUNTING..

My best friend Meghan is coming to visit me soon, 9 days but no one is counting ;) Currently living in Saskatchewan I can't wait to spend time with her here in Toronto, then we're off to New York!! Only going for 3 days, it is still going to be AMAZING. Here are a few things I've been plotting for our week vacation together:

Toronto
1. Check out The Bay (Yonge & Queen location), great deals to be had, and I want to discover The Room together :)

2. Joe Fresh. Joe Fresh locations are a little further away from me than preferred. A location is opening up down Queen Street from me, I can't wait! I'm excited that I will have a few days to leisurely make a trip to one of my favourite designer destinations.

We may be headed off to New York but it doesn't hurt to ensure you look fabulous, and feel your best when shopping in NYC :)

New York City
1. SOHO Neighbourhood. My all time favourite shopping destination. I really don't need to go anywhere else when I spend time exploring everything SOHO and surrounding neighbourhoods have to offer. From high end to high street ;) there is ALWAYS a great find to be had.

2. Rachel Rachel Roy. When we were in NYC last October the only thing I didn't get to do was check out Rachel Roy's boutique. The Bay in Toronto now carries Rachel Rachel Roy, but if I'm going to NYC why wouldn't I go to the source. I'm obsessed with this new line, can't wait to see what they have in store for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment