Friday, June 11, 2010

WHAT I'M READING

I received Zink Canada and Flare July issues today!! Can't wait to re-paint my nails with my Revlon mint colour (again), in preparation for my friend Sarah's wedding tomorrow :D and catch up on some reading.



I did skim through Flare on my streetcar home from work and noticed a feature on Yvan Rodic a traveling photographer who's street style book I took a picture of (loved the cover lol), less than a week ago!



I also had to note the Chanel ad on the back of Flare, very Femme Fatale. Unfortunately makes me think of Fall while we're approaching Summer, what's up with that? I would love to see more prairie inspired pictures with the Spring 2010 collection.. I bought that purse inspired by that collection.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment