Friday, May 7, 2010

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY

What a Friday. I have to say I started it out right, painted my nails the night before and put on my Gaga lipstick as soon as I brushed m teeth, I was feeling it. At lunch I went to Forever 21 with my gf's and found the perfect new bag! It's exactly what I was looking for, and more, can't believe the luck I have been having at Forever (still obsessed with my lace tunic). I also bought 3 awesome necklaces :) Will take pics soon.

In the evening my bf took me to see Martina Topley Bird and Massive Attack! We hung out with them after their sets. It was Martina's birthday and the boys and presented her with a cake and song. Can't believe I was there, such amazing artists, I sung along too, I'm feeling post star struck.

On such a high, I came home and photographed my new purse.

Good night :)
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment