Saturday, May 1, 2010

THE RAINY WAY INTO MAY

The first weekend of May and the weather network is claiming rain showers right until Monday :( My Weather Network Blackberry application is a lifesaver.
Luckily having my bf's dad in town helped us to get out of the house early enough to enjoy our neighborhood before the rain started. We went to my favourite breakfast place, The Beaver, then walked up to Thrush Holmes Empire (my fav gallery hehe), but to our surprise there was a Pop Up sample sale inside! I didn't buy anything but helped (offered my opinion) my bf snag a few things. We also got $5 off his purchase when we tweeted about the sale. We had already checked in on FourSquare.. LOL
Now we're off on a short road trip to Guelph. I hope the weather is better there than Toronto, but if not maybe my pleather jacket will keep me dry :)

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments:

Post a Comment