Sunday, May 16, 2010

MY FIRST BABY SHOWER


Couple friends of my boyfriend and I are expecting a baby girl :) I noticed on her registry she had requested a lot of bedding and blankets, baby accessories, and a few toys. I decided with our gift it would be very practical, and something our friends could use immediately. After gushing over all the baby bedding I decided on polka dots! and pink :) I also feel in love with the kitchy bibs I found, and the thermometer bath ducky as I was heading to the cash register. I thought that was a cute, practical gift that first time parents might need.. I wouldn't know ;) I had as much fun wrapping, and styling the gift with glittery tissue paper, as I did shopping for it. What a treat!

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

1 comment:

  1. You will love our beautiful nursery bedding ranges made by Lollipop Lane, bed-e-byes and Izziwotnot, and remember our delivery charge is only &pound.





    nursery bedding

    ReplyDelete